As alot more countries are opening up for travel please note the following advice and what we can or cannot do at the Surgery related to your travel.
- Enter vaccines done abroad which will be on your records but this will NOT show on the national database. See link here for advice on this. https://digital.nhs.uk/coronavirus/vaccinations/covid-19-vaccination-record-queries
- We can enter on your records if you have had a positive or negative covid test in the recent months only on provision of a proof eg a certificate or paperwork
- Provide you with the online access to your records for Systm one or Airmid if you wish to sign up. For the NHS APP, this is independent of the surgery and you need to follow their instructions. We can send you the paraphrase and ODS code if this is required for the NHS APP. To register with the NHS APP please click here https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/
- Write any letters to confirm vaccine, covid status or travel allowances for any patient even at a charge.
- We cannot do anything if you test positive abroad with Covid. You will need to check your self isolation rules of the country you are in and check with the airlines to see if they have rules for travel if you have tested positive. This may include a requirement to do a PCR test and be negative before the flight lets you travel. See link for more information https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-abroad-from-england-during-coronavirus-covid-19#before-you-return
- We cannot put a Covid vaccine on the national database if it was given abroad. This is only used for patients who had the vaccine in the UK. It will be put on your medical records only under the vaccinations given section
- We cannot support any patient to obtain a Covid passport or Pass for travel. To do this please call 119 or follow this link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/
- We cant put on a covid vaccine for you on the national database if it was administered in a Covid centre and missed entering on your records. You need to go back to the centre and ask them to enter this for you.
FOR ANY MORE SUPPORT ON THE NHS RELATED TO COVID PLEASE CLICK ON LINK BELOW